VdeogameartistVdeogameartist

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

8bit Battle Theme [wsk] 8bit Battle Theme [wsk]

Great Job!!

I was wondering,though,how did you get these 8-bit sample's/preset's/VST's? They're really awesome and sound like the real thing,i kanda sorta want them.....;P but it's ok if it's kind of a personal thing,i'd understand-but other than that,this loop is really catchy :) Fantastic.

wandschrank responds:

There are several methods to achieve a (more ore less) authentic sound:
Use a tracker that emulates a soundchip of your choice, use 3x osc synth and stick to very simple waveforms (e.g. square) without added effects, download some 8bit / retro vsts (there are a LOT of them available, just google it!). ;D

Regards,
wandschrank

ParagonX9 - Red 13 ParagonX9 - Red 13

Sick!

The part at 00:48 sounds like Doll Judgment ~ The Girl who Played with People's Shapes,the theme of the 3rd boss in Touhou 7 Perfect Cherry Blossom :D lol great job

XS - Hallow (Feat. Veela) XS - Hallow (Feat. Veela)

You've done an amazing job!

Wow,i cant get over how well this song is composed ansd mastered!The women's voice is perfect for this track,and she can sing well!
Overall,really catchy and ive listened to it more than twice,for sure.

Jimmypig responds:

I agree Veela is epic, I wrote the song around the vocals so thats why it sounds central (y) thank you for the listen

Swish [WIP, Dubstep] Swish [WIP, Dubstep]

This is a great take on Dubstep,so far!

I love how its Dubstep but with a noticable melody,and you've achieved this without ruining the element of this track that makes it dubstep.Man,music to my ears.
Great work!

Or4nges responds:

=D Thanks. I really tried to put my own spin on the genre with this one.

-NB- [Minecraft Forest] -NB- [Minecraft Forest]

YESH MINECRAFT!

You should totally contact Notch or even C418 (the composer of the Minecraft music) to maybe remix it to fit Minecraft more,THEN it could be played in-game!!!That'd be so cool!

NubbyCakums responds:

I know! I can't get a hold of either of them though. :'(

Ragtime [8 bit] Ragtime [8 bit]

Epic!

I love this tune!Not to mention the transitions between styles were flawless!It also loops extremly well!

PdGAudio - Lavender Town Remix PdGAudio - Lavender Town Remix

Suits Lavender Town

If Lavander had a club,this would play there.With the ghost of Marowak as the DJ :D
I really like this remix!It makes Lavender Town sound more badass then ever!

Qelaion responds:

Haha, Marowak would make a great DJ.

Thanks for the review!

KzX - Extermination 2.0 KzX - Extermination 2.0

I Love This!

The melody and beat are so catchy!the instruments/samples you decided to implement in this piece!
Great job!

Kayoszx responds:

Thanks!
:P

Sound of Infinity - F-777 Sound of Infinity - F-777

This is probably....

....One of the all time best tracks ive heard in my life.Its just THAT good.I absolutly LOVE that melody.
you sir are godly,fantastic work.

Before Mydnite 3 - F-777 Before Mydnite 3 - F-777

Another awesome track!

You really are a true beast at music production you know!Your songs have a way of getting me to dance!And i cant dance at all!

F-777 responds:

Haha thanks man!
I can't dance either but i try anyway hahahaha.